Sunday 1 January 2012

Doctor need my Insurance


Andre, that's stupid. No really, that's stupid. You need this differently. You know what to do? You take that panda, gives it to Nick and says you do not want money, just a chance of success, and that you want to get out wilt.Je wildcards, invitations to tournaments, others conduct, better food, better everything. And mostly what you want is not in school. This is your chance for freedom. Now you really in power.
I can not give the bastard my panda. I just can not. Besides, what would I need Jamie?
About Jamie, we are concerned later. We're talking about your future. You have to give pandas to Nick!

We talk late into the night, to discuss heated whisper. Finally, Perry convinced me.
So, he yawned, tomorrow give him the panda.

No. Nonsense. I'm going to let myself be kantoor.Ik within the carpet, put the panda on Nick's big leather chair with his ass in the air.

The next morning, before breakfast, Gabriel will get me again.

Office. Now.

Nick sits in his chair. The panda is now in the corner, stares straight ahead. Nick looks at the panda, then at me. He says: You're saying nothing. You wear makeup. You wear jeans during a tournament. You let me invite your friend Perry for the tournament, but nothing like he can barely chew gum and can talk simultaneously. And your hair, but I will not say anything about hair. And now give me something I've asked for, but before you break in the middle of the night in my office and put it up his ass panda in my chair? How the hell did you come into my office? Jesus kid, what's your problem?

You want to know what my problem is?

Even Nick is stunned by the sound of my voice.

I cry: You are my fucking problem! You! And if you have not, then you're even stupider than you look. Have you any idea what it's like to be here? What it is 4500 km from home, in a prison to attend at half past six to stand half an hour to have that nasty to eat breakfast, in a worn bus steps for hours in that terrible school to sit, then to come back soon and within a half hour to eat more junk until you go to the tennis court, day in and day out? You know that? The only thing you can look forward to it, the only real fun for the whole week, the Saturday night in Bradenton Mall and even that is snatched me! You have that taken away from me! This place is hell and I would prefer him to the ground to burn!

Nick's eyes are bigger than the panda. But he is not angry. Or sad. He seems amused, because this is the only language he understands. He reminds me of Pacino in
Scarface
If a woman says,
Who, Why, When and how I fuck is none of your business
And Pacino says,
Now you're talking to me, baby.

Nick, I understand, like clear language.

Okay, he says, I understand. What do you want?

It's like I hear Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment