Friday 27 January 2012

Insurance Cartoon


The following is the actual data found on insurance forms where car drivers attempted to summarize the details of the accident in the fewest words. These cases lead to erroneous writing to confirm that even incompetent writing can be very entertaining.

I went home to wrong house and collided with a tree that I have.

The other car collided with mine without giving warning of their intentions.

I think I did my window, but I realized that when I put my head through it.

I hit a parked truck coming the other hand.

A truck backed through my windshield in the face of my wife.

The pedestrian hit me and I went in my car.

The man was all the way. I had to convert a number of times before it reaches.

I turned away from the edge of the road, glanced at my mother in law and went to the beach.

In my attempt to kill a fly, I went to the telephone pole.

I had been shopping for plants, and every day on my way to the house. At the intersection, Sprange up coverage, and the Opacity to my vision and I saw another car.

I've been driving for 40 years when I'm asleep on the wheel, and it was just an accident.

I was on my way to the doctor with back problems when my universal joint gave way making me have an accident.

I approached the intersection sign suddenly appeared in place of a stop sign which had appeared at any time before. I could not stop in time to avoid the accident.

To avoid hitting the front bumper of the car that hit the pedestrian.

My car was parked legally supported, as is the case in the other car.

The invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I told the police that he was not injured but on removing my hat, I realized that I had a broken skull.

He was confident that the old man will not do the other side of the road when it hit him.

The pedestrian no idea what direction to run, so I ran it.

I saw the slow, sad that the old gentlemen as he bounced back the hood of my car.

Was the indirect cause of the accident the little guy in a small car with big mouth.

I drove it left the road. Found later in a ditch I lost some cattle.

Telephone pole was approaching. I was trying to convert your way when you hit the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment